Due to the increasing workloads, organizations require solutions that allow them to automate repetitive tasks and routine processes in order to decrease human involvement, shorten their time-to-market, and successfully compete with market leaders. What exactly is orchestration software? What’s the difference between IT automation and orchestration? Why is it worth using modern tools?
Orchestration software is an advanced solution used to automate routine processes and tasks in organizations. It enables connecting various systems to automate their interactions in order to achieve desired outcomes.
The main purpose of using an orchestration platform is to save time and resources by automating processes and tasks that would otherwise have to be performed manually.
In simple words, IT automation deals with automating individual tasks or workloads, while orchestration focuses on streamlining entire complex processes and groups of automated tasks.
An advanced data orchestration tool makes data-driven decisions and is able to coordinate numerous tasks simultaneously.
To stay at the forefront of the market, organizations should rely on both process automation and orchestration software. This will allow them to scale operations more efficiently and move to strategy.
There are many benefits of using an advanced data orchestration tool. The most important ones include:
- centralized management and task automation across multiple platforms,
- streamlined and automated business workflows,
- scalable operations and processes,
- reduced operational costs,
- full security and compliance,
With an orchestration platform, organizations can effectively manage their business strategy on the operational level and connect various workloads with their own IT resources.
Orchestration software is used to streamline routine processes and tasks in an organization.
Some of the most common applications of an orchestration platform include:
- IT workflow automation – an orchestration platform can be used to automate various IT workflows, such as provisioning new users, deploying applications, or managing infrastructure.
- DevOps orchestration – advanced solutions are also employed to automate various DevOps tasks, such as Continuous Integration (CI) or Continuous Delivery (CD).
- Cloud orchestration – orchestration software can also effectively manage and automate various tasks in a cloud environment, such as scaling resources.
Orchestration software enables the automation of routine processes and tasks in an organization. Thanks to it, businesses can stay competitive and are able to save time and resources by streamlining tasks and workloads.